Ganti Ejaan Baru

Anda pening bacanya?
Klik disini untuk ganti ke
Ejaan Baru

Monday, December 13, 2004

THANK YOU!

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life


(taken from Dido's song Thank You - No Angel album)



Terima Kasih, Baroness
Terima Kasih, Unocal
Terima Kasih, Pertamedika


Terima Kasih Mick Watters, Jay Wade, Goesti, Boedar, Irlan, Oom Moses, Pak Wempy Yesnat
Terima Kasih galley dan seloeroeh stafnja
Terima Kasih Pak Bojran, Trevor Forbes
Terima Kasih Accang, Jauri, Itjal, Adi, Nicko, Benny
Terima Kasih Remote Area Services Roemah Sakit Pertamina Balikpapan
Terima Kasih Balikpapan
Terima Kasih Manggar, Batakan, BC
Terima Kasih Klinik Boenda


Terima Kasih Tonna, Anda, Boe Hadji
Terima Kasih Dr. Krigovsky, Dr. Wis, Dr. Sjamsoel
Terima Kasih Smith, Pak Anton, Nono

Terima Kasih Toehan

Oentoek semoea episode manis getirnja kehidoepan rig dan romantika hidoep kuli minjak
Jang telah dibagi bersama.
Terima Kasih

Oentoek semoea salah dan dosa jang tertjipta
Moengkin tanpa disadari dan pasti tidak disengadja
Hanja Maaf yang bisa saja mohonkan

Selamat Tinggal, Baroness!
Be Safe, as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment